July 18, 2009

kwerner color inspiration #56

well, i made a card this week for kristina's color inspiration. at first when i saw the colors posted i was not going to participate. sometimes it's hard for me to use soo many colors when i dont have a patterned paper that incorporates a couple of them in it...but nonetheless, i ended up making one tonight. i think it turned out pretty cute. it's a mini:card, measuring 3.5x4.5 inches. my mom bought a million stamps from the used item sale that our local scrapbook store has every few months in my hometown. one weekend when i was visiting her i stamped a bunch of images so i would have them when i got back to kentucky. i came across this cute little ladybug today when i was looking through some of my scrap:crap. hehe! i think its too cute!

supplies: patterned paper: making memories, my minds eye. cardstock: dcvw. stamps: stampin' up. photo corner: the paper studio. ribbon: craft supply.

xoxo andie...




3 comments:

  1. very cute! I like the lady bug stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, I'm glad you played along in the end! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! I love the stamp you have chossen! Good luck in the challenge :D
    Agus

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin