February 28, 2009

kwerner color inspiration #43

i just discovered this blog and so this is my first card in the color inspiration challenges. i'm totally excited about it. last night around 12:30am i realized that I needed to get a card out in the mail like TODAY for my friend sara's birthday. so i decided to get two birds with one stone and use these colors to make her birthday card and then use it for this too! my card turned out cute, but definitely has some funky handmade flair! i mainly had a problem because i did not have any supplies close to the ruby red color...except for this chipboard quote bubble...so then i needed some kind of creature to link it it, so i drew and cut out this little deer with my exacto knife. by the time it was 2am i was getting really tired and i drew an ugly little flower at the bottom and i hated it so then i had to cover it up! uughhr! i found this green felt flower and combined it with a white paper flower and a blue button. quite the cute cover up if you ask me. hehe. xoxo andie...














No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin